Tuesday, November 7, 2023

SUFFICIENT!

“I am no longer anxious about anything, as I realize the Lord is able to carry out His will, and His will is mine. It makes no matter where He places me, or how. That is rather for Him to consider than for me; for in the easiest positions He must give me His grace, and in the most difficult, His grace is sufficient.”... “There are three stages to every great work of God; first it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.” 
~ J. Hudson Taylor

However your week has been or what lies ahead of you tomorrow, know this... "He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it." (1 Thessalonians 5:24). Stay the course my pastor friend and rest on the fact that "His grace is...and always will be SUFFICIENT"! 
In His Eternal Grip, 

~ PJVS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stand Firm...

"So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter." - 2 Thessalo...